WHEN: Wednesday, October 17
TIME: 5—8 pm
WHERE: Co-op Learning Center, Lebanon Co-op
COST: Free to Co-op Members Only
LIMITED SUPPLY OF TICKETS AVAILABLE
Celebrate the harvest season with a Farm–to–Co-op Dinner hosted by the Co-op’s Board of Directors.
The evening starts with a social hour where you can enjoy an array of appetizers, paired with beer and wine tastings. Board members will be on hand to share information about current Board activities and initiatives. The Co-op community will then sit together family style and share a 3-course autumn harvest dinner including, soup and salad, dinner, and dessert. We will also hear from local farmers and producers during the meal. Not an evening to be missed!
This evening is free but registration is required. Open to Co-op members. Seats are limited.
Food Generously Donated by:
- Deep Meadow Farm—Windsor, Vt.
- Duck Trap
- Cabot Cheese
- Edgewater Farm—Plainfield, N.H.
- Killdeer Farm—Norwich, Vt.
- La Panciata—Northfield, Vt.
- Lēf Farms—Loudon, N.H.
- Luna Bleu Farm—South Royalton, Vt.
- MaNamara Dairy—Plainfield, N.H.
- Patch Orchards—Lebanon, N.H.
- Pierson Farm—Bradford, Vt.
- Robie Farm—Piermont, N.H.
- Root 5 Farm—Fairlee, Vt.
- Sunset Rock Farm—Lebanon, N.H.
- Vinlandia Wines
- Vermont Farmstead—South Woodstock, Vt.
- VT Salumi—Plainfield, Vt.
- And More
Schedule of Events
5—6 pm: Social Hour
- Local Cheese and Charcuterie Plate
- Smoked Fish
- Artisan Crackers
6—8 pm: Family-style Dinner
- Creamy Braising Greens Soup
- Heirloom Beet Salad with Savory Marshmallows
- Braised Short Ribs with Creamy-Cheesey Grits (meat option)
- Roasted Winter Squash Risotto (vegetarian option)
- Roasted Autumn Root Vegetables
- Apple Tarts with Ice Cream