Seeking all Hunters, Meat Lovers, and Job Seekers!
We're looking to train the next generation of meat cutters. All you need is the interest and we'll take care of the rest.
Get paid as you learn, with a full-time benefits package that's one of the best in the region. We'll then team you up with the best in the business who will teach you more tricks of the trade.
Meat cutters are highly skilled, highly in demand, and their work is both a technical skill and an art. Get paid to learn these skills:
- Cut, trim, bone, and clean meat and poultry products.
- Monitor rotation of product to ensure product freshness.
- Advise customers on quality, methods of handling and other factors affecting preparing, freezing and storing food.
- Provide excellent customer service
- Possess and share extensive knowledge of products and how they may be prepared
Food stores that dazzle. Auto service centers that perform magic. A kitchen that produces culinary marvels. There's a lot of opportunity here for you to show off your stuff.
A lot of companies say that, but they don't deliver. We do. No one in our industry can top our benefits. More than 80 percent of our employees are full time. Here are some of the fantastic benefits you will receive as an employee of the Co-op.
- Health, dental, vision, life, and short-term disability insurance**
- Education opportunities and tuition reimbursement available
- 20% discount on your groceries and most auto repairs
- Four weeks paid time off **, Six paid holidays
- Free Cooking Classes at the Culinary Learning Center
- Free 401(k) Savings Program with Automatic Company Contribution
- Competitive Wages and Career Advancement Opportunities
- Employee Assistance and Work United Programs
- Eight Paid Volunteer Hours Per Year
** Full-time benefits for employees who are scheduled to work 30 hours or more each week. Some restrictions apply for 20% discount, service center discount, and free CLC classes.
More About Us
When you work for us...you join a storied business known throughout the U.S.—a leader in an extensive cooperative network. Here we take care of our communities, serve our members, and support our cooperative peers and nonprofit partners. The vast majority of our employees are full-time, with genuine careers that offer competitive wages, killer benefits and perks, and plenty of room for growth.
We offer a safe, inclusive, positive, human-centric culture that gives you the space you need to be your best self. At Hanover Co-op Food Stores, all are welcome.