Thank you for considering the Co-op Food Stores to retail your products. Please fill out the following information below to begin the process of being considered as a vendor for the Co-op Food Stores.
View some frequently asked questions about becoming a vendor.
Please describe your product in 250 words or less.
Please provide and attach as many of the following files as possible into a single PDF, Word, Excel or Zip file (no spaces in the file name) below.
- Ingredient lists and nutrition information (if not already included on product packaging)
- Distributor and/or Broker Information
- Wholesale Price List that includes (if possible): UPC, Order Number, Size, Case Pack, Wholesale prices by case/unit, and direct shipping costs
- Promotional Calendar and Demo Support Information
- List of Current retailers carrying your product in the immediate NH/VT area
- Other pertinent information such as: Point-of-sale Material, Pamphlets, Customer Testimonies, press/advertising
After filling out and submitting this form please make note of the following shipping information when sending your product sample to us. Please mark the New Item Packet “Attention: Co-op Food Stores Merchandising – New Item Information”
To ensure that we receive your product, it must be sent to the Co-op’s Administrative Offices. Depending on which shipping method you use, please note the difference in addresses.
If your product is time/temperature sensitive please send to us via FedEx or UPS to ensure timely delivery.
If shipping through USPS:
PO Box 633
Hanover, NH 03755
If shipping through FedEx or UPS:
224 Holiday Drive
White River Junction, Vt.