Pennies for Change Application

Thank you for your interest in this program!

The Pennies for Change program is one of the Co-op’s many giving programs. Customers can donate their change to our community partners by rounding at the registers to the next full dollar amount.

The Co-op's Board of Directors has established the following policy and are organized under the following four themes:

  • Food assistance to alleviate hunger,
  • Community building (including support of regional agriculture),
  • Promotion of cooperative principles and activities
  • Environment, energy and sustainability.

    All applicants must be a 501(c) 3 organization. If you have any questions, please call 603-640-6340 or email aprilharkness [at] coopfoodstore.com (April Harkness.)

    Applications for January-June 2025 will be accepted May 31, 2024-September 1, 2024.


    Fund Distribution

    Of the funds collected each month, 80 percent goes to our food access partners: Friends of Mascoma, LISTEN Community Services, Upper Valley Haven, and Willing Hands. The remaining 20 percent is given to our community partner. This partner changes on a monthly basis.

    Community Partners

    Community partners will be assigned as 20 percent partners based on alignment with the four themes above.

  • If none list "N/A"






















    Any issues with being unable to upload a file please send your file to aprilharkness@coopfoodstore.com
    Files must be less than 96 MB.
    Allowed file types: jpg jpeg png bmp tif txt rtf html pdf doc docx odt ppt pptx odp xls xlsx ods xml rar zip.
    CAPTCHA
    This question is for testing whether or not you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.
    3 + 0 =
    Solve this simple math problem and enter the result. E.g. for 1+3, enter 4.

    Hanover Store
    45 South Park St.
    Hanover, NH 03755
    (603) 643-2667
    8 am-7 pm

    Lebanon Store
    12 Centerra Pkwy
    Lebanon, NH 03766
    (603) 643-4889
    7 am-9 pm

    WRJ Store
    209 Maple St.
    WRJ, VT 05001
    (802) 295-3400
    7 am-8 pm

    Co-op Market
    43 Lyme Road
    Hanover, NH 03755
    (603) 643-2725
    Mon-Sat:
    6 am-6 pm

    Sun: Closed

    Service Center
    –Hanover

    51 South Park St.
    Hanover, NH 03755
    (603) 643-0519
    M-F: 7:30 am-4:30 pm

    Service Center
    –Norwich

    63 US 5 South
    Norwich, VT 05055
    (802) 526-9103
    M-F: 7:30 am-4:30 pm

    Co-op Catering
    (603) 442-4406
    Co-op Kitchen
    (802) 295-3878
    193 A St.
    Wilder, VT 05088